Get to know the most important information about Arminera so that your experience in the event fulfills and even improves your expectations!
|May 2023||1 pm to 8 pm|
Arminera is an exclusive event for business professionals and those interested in the mining industry. Entry is free of charge. To be accredited at the event, you must present your ID or passport.
The Organizers reserve the right of admission and permanence at the exhibition grounds.
Tips for visitors
Useful tips to make the most out of your visit to Arminera.
- Schedule the date of the event in your calendar, to avoid forgetting it.
- If you live outside Buenos Aires, book your flights and hotel in advance. If you come from abroad, remember to verify if you require a visa to enter the country.
- Register online to speed your access to the event.
- Bring business cards as presentation letters.
- Plan your visit’s objectives. It will help you to better manage your time.
- Learn in advance about the exhibitors and showcased product groups.
- Plan your route watching the floor plan and identify the booths of your interest.
- Coordinate on-site meetings with participating companies.
- Access the information about events that take place in parallel. Schedule the ones that interest you and plan to attend on time.
- At the exhibition, in case of any concern, go to the Information Booths indicated with a letter "i". A hostess will assist you.
Find out detailed information about exhibitors, brands, products and halls.
The 2023 edition's catalogue will be avaliable soon.Download the 2019's catálogue