Participating at Arminera is a good starting point but communicating to the world that you will take part is fundamental. Promote your presence!
In adition to the digital material that you can download for free, as an exhibitor you will be able to use a Digital Marketing Platform to promote your presence, before, during and after the event. A micro website, digital invitations, banners, posts for social media and much more!
The 2021`s material will be avaliable soon.
Customized Digital Materials
As an exhibitor you will have acces to a Digital Marketing Platform with the following tools:
- Customized micro website: Share it and entice more people to approach your booth. You can obtain information about who visited the website and registered to the exhibition.
- Digital invitations: Send personalized invitations to all your contacts.
- Banners: To embed in your website and newsletters.
- Other promotional pieces: Logos, e-signatures and posts to share on your social networks.
Send it to your contacts as personal invitation.
Print and display it in a prominent place in your company, where your customers can see it.
Add them to your website and newsletters.
- Banner 468 x 60 px (Full-Size) animated (gif, 31 KB)
- Banner 468 x 60 px (Full-Size) animated (html, 37 KB)
- Banner 234 x 60 px (Half-Size) animated (gif, 19 KB)
- Banner 234 x 60 px (Half-Size) animated (html, 29 KB)
- Banner 120 x 600 px (Skyscraper) animated (gif, 95 KB)
- Banner 120 x 600 px (Skyscraper) animated (html, 39 KB)
Remember that gifs must link to: www.arminera.com.ar
Add them to the e-mails of company personnel.
Complete Form 12-N in the Exhibitor's Manual to indicate the amount of invitations you need by. The Exhibitor´s Service Team will inform you when they are ready for you to collect.
Afterwards, add the name of your company and your booth number in the blank space designated: "You have been invited by:" and distribute them among your contacts.
There are other ways to take advantage of your participation in the Exhibition, take a look!
If you have any doubt or request, the Exhibitor’s Service team will be pleased to help you.